Therapist, Sex and Relationship Specialist
Board-Certified Clinical Sexologist, NACS
No matter where you are, you and sexologist Christina Lindea can easily work together not only in-person, but also online via Zoom, which has become the standard encrypted video platform for therapists.
She is ready to use her more than 20 years of experience as a sex and relationship specialist to help you manage your situation and help decide on the best ways for you to feel better and come up with effective strategies on what you should be doing and should not be doing in your situation. If that sounds good, let’s have your first consultation together.
Sexologist Christina Lindea is a licensed holistic specialist and a board-certified best-practice clinical sexologist (NACS) based in Dubai. She is a leading sexologist in the UAE, a non-physician clinical sexologist trained in various international programs. She is from Helsinki, Finland.
Christina’s approach is evidence-based and person-centered. She consults clients about various sexual and non-sex-related concerns in collaboration with diagnosing medical doctors and integrative practitioners over medical diagnosis in a clinical framework.
Couples specialist Christina’s consultations have focused on a multidisciplinary, embodied, and trauma-informed approach to solving psychological, emotional, relational, and psychosexual causes affecting sexual function and relationship dynamics.
– Board-Certified Clinical Sexologist (non-physician sexologist)
– Holistic Psychosexual and Relationship Therapist
– Specialist in Sexological Counseling, Sexuality Education, and Sexual Health Promotion by The Nordic Association for Clinical Sexology (NACS).
The Nordic Association for Clinical Sexology (NACS) curriculum in the Nordic Countries resembles the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT) diplomas.
Sexologist practitioner Christina Lindea provides sex therapy counseling for clients from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Jeddah, Bahrain, Dammam, Qatar, Doha, Oman, Muscat, Kuwait, London, and beyond.
Please find out more about Christina on LinkedIn.
What if I want help but feel nervous talking about sex?
Overcoming Sexual Issues and Sex Problems
Reaching your goals depends of your motivation, commitment, and willingness to step outside your comfort zone. To evolve, we must embrace change, stay curious, and be patient.
It can sometimes feel uncomfortable. It feels like training a muscle, and you see the results, too.
Stepping out too quickly, however, may not be helpful. It is the same if you are prescribed medication but take it only at times.
Stepping out of your comfort zone is rewarding
- Don’t wait till you feel hopeless. It is better to come before you and your relationship are in crisis.
- Don’t wait if your partner chooses not to participate in taking care of the relationship. Just be curious why, and book the session for yourself.
- The most challenging step is stepping out of your comfort zone, which is rewarding.
- As confusing as it can be, you will not regret being curious and starting the process.
- Working with a specialist helps you find a path forward when you struggle with your issue.
Up to 95 % overcome their issues
- A sexologist genuinely cares for you and often researches between sessions to find the best approaches in your situation.
- A dedicated expert works like a trainer but cannot do the work for you because you are your own expert.
- Of course, everything you share with your expert is confidential.
- If your issue appeared years ago, you cannot expect it to disappear after one session.
- For example, behavioral change modalities sometimes require several weeks of practice for lasting change and sustainable results, but they are evidence-based and proven effective.
There are no right or wrong feelings
- The session is a space to express any feelings you have been carrying. There are no right or wrong feelings.
- Your facilitator will gently guide you with simple questions to learn more about you and what you seek.
- Your practitioner will work at your pace and comfort level. Be prepared to answer questions about your experiences and any issues that may have emerged in your situation and relationship.
- Too long breaks are not supporting your progress, and you may not feel progressing.
- Fees paid in advance for the agreed process are supportive and help bring the desired results.